Viewing Room Rules
- No photography or videotaping is permitted in the room. Those who violate this rule not only risk being asked to leave the room, but also ejection from the convention.
- No tampering with the video equipment or TV. If there is a problem with the audio or video, please notify a staff member.
- Be respectful. Please be quiet and courteous to your fellow viewers and take your conversations outside.
- Don’t stand in the doorway/entrance. Do not block other people from coming in and out of the room.
- Take your trash with you. Please do not leave trash on the floor or chairs.
- No sleeping. The viewing room is not a nap room. If you are caught sleeping in the room you will be woken up and asked to leave.
- There is Content that may not be appropriate for minors (noted with an *). Viewer discretion is advised.